This an exciting opportunity for an experienced bartender with cocktail-making experience, to join the Thai at The Kings in Clitheroe.
Thai at The Kings is a contemporary restaurant/bar in Clitheroe, serving authentic Thai food and cocktails.
As part of a small FOH team, you will play a key role across all aspects, including making drinks at a high standard. You should also be able to maintain an organised and tidy bar at all times.
A can-do attitude approach and enthusiasm, paired with a desire to do things well, and creating a great guest experience will get you a long way in this role.
Our Ideal candidate will have a passion for excellent customer service and will be able to work in a fast-paced environment. They should be good at mixing drinks and will have a previous similar experience.
- Ensuring a fast, friendly and efficient service is provided to all guests
- Prepare alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages for bar and restaurant patrons
- Preparation of classic and modern cocktails
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Plan and present the bar menu
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
To apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com